Monday, May 7, 2007

It's a good day...

Well my grandson came home from the hospital today. They still don't really know what is wrong with him. I will be glad when they move to the other base in Germany so that they can get dr.s' that know something.

But today is just an all around good day. It is absolutely gorgeous outside. I had to run a couple of errands and decided to come home through the state forest. I had the music on and windows on the car down and thought it is just so beautiful. Everything is turning green finally and it is nice outside. Today would have been a good day for a picnic, but all of the kids were in school. It is supposed to get hot by the end of the week.

I mowed grass today. It has grown like crazy since the rain this weekend. I am going to plant a couple of flower of pots this afternoon. Enjoy the weather while I can because I don't like it outside when it is hot, lol....

Well I am gonna go for now....have a wonderful day, I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment