Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hello again...



Well Wayne and I went to Penn Station Subs for lunch.... I will have to say that I like Steak Escape better, because I can get pineapple on my subs :) I am a sucker for pineapple on pizza's and subs :) The we had to go do the grocery duty.... I have tried to break the kids from eating, but dagonnit they just wont stop, lol....And now that summer is coming up, once they are out of school they are going to eat us out of house and home....guess I better keep them busy then!!!




I did accomplish a couple of other things today also. I planted to hanging planters with petunia's and watered both of the flower beds this evening. The flowers are looking soooo very pretty now. I might get more to put out back along side of the house. I do have some Dusty Millers that I need to plant, so I could put those along side of the back of the house...




Funny thing happened this afternoon....There is a bird nest on top of our bay window. Wayne and I were walking by and I noticed little birdies in the nest. So I ran inside and got my camera...I came out the door expecting Wayne to take the picture for me since he is taller....NOPE....he was sitting on the porch and said get on and was pointing to his shoulders!!! I said I am going to break your back!! And I have not been on anyones shoulders since high school 20+ years ago, lolololol!!!! I just knew I was going to fall and bust my ass!!! Anyway the pics aren't that good, but here they are:


I think they are robins, but not a bird person so I really couldn't tell ya for sure :) I know that momma bird has charged at us several times during the duration of the nest being there....I know for sure that there are two birds in there, maybe three. I think that this is the first time that I have seen birdies in a bird nest...I have never been able to get that close to them before and it is a beautiful site to see in springtime, when everything is turning green and the birds are chirping. At dusk you can sit outside and hear the frogs and all of the differents chirping noices of the animals. You know Wayne has it right when he says that in the spring the mountains are waking up and stretching out their arms and getting ready dance (getting ready to dance is me)....


I also did finish a scrapbook layout that I have been trying to finish for a couple of days to post on e-bay but I was stuck and thanks to Kym on my group giving us a challenge I was able to finish it tonight. I am going to post it on e-bay and hopefully it will sell for good money, lolol...Gotta start supporting the habit...
Well it is getting late, so I guess it is time to turn in and go night night.... Get ready to do it all over again tomorrow....hmmmm Wayne will be working tomorrow, kids at school....maybe scrapping time :)
Type at ya later!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can just see you an Wayne's shoulders! LOL! I like your description of the moutains. Makes me want to come for a visit. And cute birdies. I wish we had some but think the cat would eat them if we did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first yes they are robins... you can tell from the big yellow lips... lol well i can... i'm an amateur birder...
    next... omg those layouts are amazing... i love your use of the flowers and butterflies... just beautiful... hope you make a million... and if you do... can you teach me???
    love you sis,
    donna

    ReplyDelete