Tuesday, May 8, 2007

hmmmm....

Well not really sure what I am going to get into today. I have two flower pots that still need to be planted and I rrrreaallllyyyyy need to get that done. I don't want for the rest of my flowers to die! It is another gorgeous day outside! I will definitly spend some time out there today!

Yesterday evening we (me, Wayne and the kids) went four wheelin' up Indian Creek last night...It was soooo relaxing! We ended up on top of the mountain and at some points you could see through the trees and see how high up we were. You could only hear the birds chirping and the water flowing through the creek. I would love to live in a place like that. I guess that is why we love our camp so much and I can't wait. I call it ours because we are the only ones that go up to it anymore. It is actually some friends of the family that are not in very good health anymore and can't go many places. Wayne wants to buy it from them, because we just love it so much and are there so often during the summer.

Today is Pioneer day at the high school today. I didn't think to send a camera with Ariel today. Hopefully some of her friends will take pics. They are going to be doing rock climbing. She has had such a great first year in high school this year. She is in Marching Band, has ran (currently) track and is going to try out for the flag core for next year. She wanted to try out for Majorette, but I told her I thought that flag would be better for her as she has no experience with twirling and she just got her baton. So I suggested to her that she try out for flag and take a year and get better with the baton and then next year try out for majorette. She thought that was a good idea.

O.K. well I am going to go eat lunch with Wayne and then decide what to do with the rest of my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment