Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Nice Day

I really enjoyed myself today :) I went to the new scrapbook store to work on a layout for a class that I will be teaching there in a couple of weeks. It was nice hanging out there and getting to know Beverly a little better. I hope that people will sign up for the class. I always worry that no one will sign up: I guess that is the pessimistic side of me.

Matthew left to go back home to Germany today. I know that Tiffany is sad about it and now wishes that she would have made plans to go home with him. She will be leaving on the first. That will be a very sad day for me. I will miss her and Dominick so very much and I don't know when I will see them again. I won't be able to travel to Germany, because I can't leave Joey for that long and I can't take him with me. Even though my feelings have been hurt some while they have been here, I have thoroughly enjoyed the time that I have been able to spend with them. Tiffany is on the right road to growing up, but isn't there quite yet. I have learned over the years that growing up takes a while and is a very hard process. I know that I was no where near grown up when I married the first time and had Tiffany. Althought I thought I was grown and knew everything about the world. If I knew then the things that I know now and have been through, then so many things would be sooooo very different. But we have to learn from our mistakes and most of the time I had to learn the hard way.

O.K. so I am rambling....Random thoughts...that is what is usually in my mind. You know I read other people's blogs and say I wish I could write like them. Their thoughts seem to be so organized, maybe I suffer from Adult ADD...who knows...but my thoughts are random and in no certain order. :)

Joey will be home from summer camp Saturday afternoon. This week has flown by! I can't wait to see him, I have missed him, but have enjoyed the peace and quiet also. He will be so excited to get back home to his VCR....He loves VCR's. Every time I see one at a yard sale I pick it up or people who know me are always on the lookout for them. Joey plays them so much that he wears them out in no time. Do you realize how hard it is getting to find a VCR now? Very, unless it is the ones with a dvd player also. We don't want that because then he will want to get the dvd's. I really don't want those ruined and ruin him he will. He doesn't understand that you can put your fingers all over them or put them on the floor, etc. You have to be careful with them. Careful is not in Joey's vocabulary when it comes to that.

The weather here today has been awful. We have had severe thunderstorms all day! The power was out here for about an hour and the kids where here alone. I no sooner left this morning when the storms started. Wayne got home not long after I left and had gone to bed as they ran in the ambulance all night, when his fire dept. pager went off. There were trees and powers lines down all over the place. He is really tired tonight! Hopefully he will get rest soon as next week is the last week of summer classes. He will be off of school for the month of August and start the fall classes in September. As of right now he is the top student in the class, I am so proud of him.

Oh well I know I have more to say, but my thoughts are a random mish mosh if that makes any sense, lol... I added two slideshows to the side.

I'll type more when my thoughts are more in order....

No comments:

Post a Comment