Sunday, July 4, 2010

Busy, busy, busy....

I cannot believe that July is already here!  June was such a busy month....hopefully I can slow down and breathe a little bit in the near future.  I am way behind on everything that needs to be done.


I did finish a design team creation for The Mosy Scrapper.  The sponsor for July was My Little Bit of Whimsy.  Stephanie Hart is the owner of My Little Bit of Whimsy and her items of Polymer clay buttons, embellishments and pins are so adorable.  Head on over to her site and see all of the cute stuff that she has, make sure you stop by the blog and gallery too!  I still need to complete a couple of more projects, but I wanted to get at least one posted.  I hope that you like!





Well, so as Jake would say, "Here's winkin' at ya"  And remember to have a safe and wonderfully fun 4th of July.  Also thank a veteran today!


Sandy



1 comment:

  1. Hello Sandy! just stopping by to thank you for visiting and following my blog!I really appreciate it.
    Have a great weekend!
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete