Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I've been busy



Well now, I decided to do some scrapping for me...well I did use some challenges over at the Mosy Scrapper to help out a little bit ;o)


This first layout is of my son, Cody. This was a sketch challenge that Christa gave to us at TMS. It is the Teen Angst collection from We R Memory Keepers and the wings are from Prima.







This next layout is of my grandchildren, Dominick and Gianna. The picture was taken while we were taking photos for Gianna's first birthday. Dominick loves his little sister and loves giving her hugs and kisses. The paper that I used was from DCWV's Mariposa collection and the flowers are from K & Co. their Sea Glass Grand Adhesions. The title I cut from my Cricut Expression using the Storybook font. I ran the letters through my Xyron and then placed them on a transparency and adhered to the layout with pop dots. I used Jazz Blue Glimmer Mist on the doilie.




Now everyone that know's me, knows I hate, hate, HATE, making cards!!!! I will do it though in some situations though. Even though they aren't that good. Well, Janet over at The Mosy Scrapper is patiently waiting for me do a card for one of her challenges. So I am surprising her. And I surprised my hubby too, because I made this quick little card for him. Janet's challenge was to make a card with numbers on it. This morning while I was working on the layout of Cody, I saw this paper that had the numbers on it and new it would be perfect and it would make the perfect card for my husband. So I titled it "My no. 1" and wrote a little note on the inside of it letting my wonderful hubby know that he is my number 1. The one was actually green, so I colored with my copic's in black and then sprayed it with adhesived and dipped in Diamond Dust.





I hope that you like what I have showed you this morning ;o)


As Jake would say.....

Here's winkin' at ya ;o)

Sandy
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. wow lady you have been busy! The layouts just pop and I love the card!

    ReplyDelete