Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just sharing some things...

I have had lot of things going on lately, but I wanted to share some things with you!
This has been one of the snowiest winters on record for West Virginia, and I'll tell ya...this Southeast Texas born and raised girl loves it!  While everyone is complaining about about the snow and wishing it would just go away, I just snicker and sit back and say to myself I love it.  I can't help it.  Here is how much snow we got last week:

And I even used my Making Memories ruler to measure!  Yes you see right 10 1/2".  I just wish my kids were still small enough to want to go sledding...but alas, they are teenagers and don't want to be bothered with fun stuff like that.


Here is a picture of Jake, he is our Blue Tick hound.  Do you see him winking at you?  He is so cute!

And tomorrow is a big day for me!!!!  First off, I get to make a huge announcement!  I am so excited about it.  Second we (Wayne and I) will be going to Cincinatti to pick up my oldest daughter Tiffany, her husband Matt and my two gorgeous grandbabies Dominick and Gianna at the airport.  They have lived in Germany for three years and will be changing duty stations to Fort Knox, Kentucky.  My little car will be racking up some miles going back and forth seeing them!!!

Well, I still have lots to do before tomorrow....so stay tuned for my announcement!

Here's winking at ya ;o)
Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment