Tuesday, February 23, 2010

OWOH Winner....

I know I am very late in posting this winner, but it seems as life has gotten in the way.  We all know how that can be!!!  I am getting everything ready for my dear daughter, her husband and my two wonderful grandbabies to arrive from Germany on March 5th!!!!  I am so excited, but so much still to do!

But anyway here is my winner!!!  I hope that you enjoy the goodies ;o)


True :) said...

HI Sandy!
It is a true pleasure to meet you.
Thanks for offering such sweet candy!
Your tags are jaw-droppinly beautiful! And then you are adding and album and papers! My my my!
I am a fellow papercrafter and would LOVE to win your candy. I really want to see the tags up close and personal! Your work is AWESOME!
You have an AWESOME blog!
I am now a follower. I would love it if you followed me too!
I am #458 on The "Carpet Ride".
Hope you will come check out my blog candy too!
You could win a high-end, handmade, artists greeting card plus surprise crafting goodies. I also have a $50.00 shopping spree to Embellish-Online blog candy going right now!
Hugs,
True :)
TrudySjolander@yahoo.com

Congratulations True!!!  I will e-mail you to get your address ;o)

Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Wooo hooo! HaPpY DaNcE!
    Thanks so much Sandy!
    I can't wait to get my goodies!
    You are so sweet and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your tags!
    I know what you mean about life getting in the way...believe me!
    Thanks and hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete