Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's Blog Hop Time!!!

WELCOME!  Thank you all for stopping by the Addicted 2 Scrapping Valentine's Day Blog Hop!  Love is definitely in the air and the Design Team is thrilled to share some special projects with you showcasing some of our favorite ideas for Valentine's Day. As you hop along be sure to subscribe/follow to the individual design team members' blogs so you don't miss out on all of the gorgeous projects they are creating...and stop by our Facebook page, Addicted 2 Scrapping, and LIKE us if you haven't already!

Now on to what I created...

This layout is of my husband and I...It isn't very often that I get him to be serious in a picture. He is usually doing something goofy! The print paper is from the Bo Bunny Enchanted collection. The chippie that I used is Dusty Attic and I did the "Drunken Scotch" technique on it. For this technique, cover the chippie with Glossy Accents or Diamond Glaze. Then apply drops of alcohol ink randomly in different colors and watch is spread out over the wet Glossy Accents. Then heat with your heat gun until it starts to bubble. Let bubble for just a little bit and then let it cool. It is a beautiful look that is easy and you will love! I added some red lace to the layout and flowers that I got from Flying Unicorn, some felt hearts and a few pieces of bling to complete.

I hope you enjoyed my layout. Next up is LaDiva. I'm sure she has something AMAZING to share with you!

In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the Addicted 2 Scrapping Design Team members hopping today:

)

)

)

)

)...This is where you are now ;o)

)

Thanks for coming by and playing along!

1 comment: