Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Scrap Pink


This past weekend I attended Scrap Pink in Flatwoods, West Virginia.  We had so much fun.  All of the proceeds went to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.  We had a blast.  We had four survivors that attended.  What an inspiration.


Tina and I roomed together, here is our pic together...I am so going to miss her when she moves, she is truly a BFF :o)


For me, I accomplished quite a bit.  Here are the layouts that I completed...


Well I hope that you have enjoyed looking :o)

Till next time....
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Oh Sandy....looks like you all had SUCH a fun time and your pages.......OH MY girl...they are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Breathtaking!!! You are definately very gifted my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You created some amazing pieces of ART! Fabulous pages, Sandy! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These layouts are absolutely precious! I especially love "These Hands!" Lovely blog here.

    Thanks for visiting my blog & blog hop! I look forward to seeing you at Bad Girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages are gorgeous! I soooo admire people that can scrap. That's one mixed-media form that I have not mastered *sigh*

    ReplyDelete