Friday, August 14, 2009

A few projects...

I thought I would take the time to post some projects that I have completed in the last week.

The other day a friend posted a link to a blog http://frecklednest.blogspot.com/2009/08/this-is-my-favorite-idea-ive-ever-had.html She had found a vintage gumball machine and took it home, cleaned it up and filled it with white buttons. Lightbulb goes off in my head!!! I have two of these machines that have been sitting in a closet for 4 years now and now I know what to do with them!!! So I drug them out and my dear loving son drilled the locks out for me and then I cleaned them up and here is my finished product. I may spray paint it a different color in the future, but I was so excited that I just wanted to see the finished product. The other one will also house flowers, because, let's face it...as a scrapbooker I am a flower floosy :o)


Two weeks ago we went browsing through an antique shop that I love. I found a few things. I found a few vintage sewing patterns, a choir hymnal from 1915 and a wooden recipe box....this is what I came up with when I got home with my goodies and went to work....

Well, that is it for now...I am off to work on a layout of my new grand-daughter :o)

Toodles....Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment