Monday, September 1, 2008

I have been tagged...

Well now, it seems that my wonderful friend Di has tagged me :o) So here goes...

7 Random facts about me:
1. I had my picture in the newspaper when I was little because my dog tried to save my new born bunny rabbits by letting them nurse on her when the mama bunny rejected them.
2. I still love music from the 70's and 80's.
3. I LOVE calling West Virginia home.
4. I am starting EMT classes next week.
5. I wish I had a housekeeper.
6. Not only am I a scrapbooker but also a collector scrapbooking supplies.
7. This is my motto: Live for today, for you know not what tomorrow brings.... But I love Di's Motto and wish I would of thought of it :o) "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safety in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, mocha latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming “WOO HOO, what a ride!”


So here are the rules:
1) The winner can put the logo on their blog. (Sorry, the logo disappeared and I didn't "win" anything!)
2) Link the person you received your award from.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Put links of those on yours.
5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

Who to nominate....

Anyone who reads this borning blog and my sisters of the YaYa Scrappin' Friends.

Sandy :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment