Thursday, June 7, 2007

Just a few more things...

that I remember...

You know those big wooden spools that rope for ships are on? Well my daddy used to ship out on a sea going tug boat, the Satoca, and when the spools were empty he would load one up on his truck and bring home for me. We would put it on its side so that it would roll... I would climb on it and "walk on it while it rolled"....Those were fun!

I remember when Ariel was little, about 4 years old, we went to Conner's tree farm to cut down our Christmas tree. Well Ariel was running around and having a blast when all of a sudden she started running down a hill. Her little legs were going so fast and her big little cheeks were bouncing up and down and she couldn't stop! I had to dart out in front of her to catch her so that she wouldn't fall. It was soooo cute and soooo funny!

Well that is it for now, we are on our way out the door to Cody's Elementary graduation. I will post later and post pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment