Sunday, November 21, 2010

Here we go...

Well it has been a couple of weeks and I thought that maybe I should update the ole blog with some things that I have done.  I feel as if I have gotten my creative mojo back and I am loving it.  I am working on a paper bag album right now that I hope to have finished today.  Then I believe that I am going to try to sell it.  I have been thinking lately about opening up an etsy shop and making albums to put on there.  I love making the small albums, but I don't use them, I love 12x12's for me.

Anyway, here are some layouts that I have recently created.  I hope that you like them!





Hopefully I'll be done with the paper bag album soon and I'll post some pics of that ;o)

So, as ole Jake would say....

Here's winkin' at ya ;o)

Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Great LOs Sandy and i love the song playing too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy those layouts are great! You should def try submitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, your LO's are very pretty!!
    Love all the flowers on them!!
    Looking forward to seeing your album!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what great LOs! Love the variety of flowers you've used in your borders. Really gives the LOs such dimension.

    ReplyDelete