Monday, April 5, 2010

A blog award!

I have received my first blog award!!!!  Wow!!!!  I don't really know what I did to receive it, but...Thank you so much Judy!!!  Here is the award that she has so graciously given to me:


You can view Judy's site here.  She does amazing work and offers cut files for the Design Studio and for the Gypsy.  So run on over and check out Judy's site.  Now I need to pass this award on to 12 other lucky people ;o)  So here ya go and make sure you visit their blog!!!

1.)  Di
2.)  Irene
3.)  Linda
4.)  Toni
5.)  Eileen
6.)  Wendela
7.)  Shanna
8.)  Jennifer
9.)  Erica
10.) Lisa
11.) Becca
12.) Michele



Well, since we are on a mini-vacation, panning for Gold in North Carolina...I better get off of the computer before hubby throws it in the creek, lol...

So, as Jake would say....

Here's Winkin' at ya ;o)

Sandy

1 comment:

  1. You have a fabulous blog! Thank you for the award, it really means a lot. And you get to sending stuff for publication! And don't be discouraged, it's all about the timing most times.
    Keep up the great work!

    Linda Cain

    ReplyDelete