Thursday, January 21, 2010

A lot going on...

WHEW!!!  I can't believe this month is almost over already!  Where did it go?  Life has really gotten in my way of getting crafty things done!  So I am going to use this post as catch up since the beginning of the month.  My husband is making a lot of the stickles organizers that I have posted above.  I am really proud of him!  I am so glad that he finally has found an outlet for him to help him get rid of the stress of being a paramedic.  It is a hard job and you see alot of things that you normally would never see and it can weigh on your heart, soul and mind.  Here are a set of shelves that he built for me to use in my ArtHaven....




I have been able to do a few things scrappy wise....

This is of Ariel when we were having a snowball fight in July, 2009 at Snowy Range in Wyoming, while we were on vacation.




This is a card that I just threw together for my yahoo group Scrapbookingfriendsclub for a monthly card swap...



Well that's it for now :o)

Till next time....

Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy!
    I found your blog thru OWOH and I am soooo glad I did! I have done a quick peek thru your blog and LOVE it! This colorful layout caught my eye right off! Super Pretty! I also love yout Tim style tags!
    I am now a follower and will be back later to find more inspiration!
    Hugs,
    True :)

    ReplyDelete