Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tim Holtz 12 days of Christmas Tags - Day 1

In 2007 designer Tim Holtz started something.  He started his now famous 12 days of Christmas Tags.  That is when I fell in love with his style and wanted to learn everything that he taught.  This year I am trying to keep up and make the tags each day as he does.  If you would like to know more about Tim and learn about his crafting or to find the steps in making his gorgeous tags, then please go to his blog.  This was his tag on day 1, isn't it gorgeous?



This was so much fun to do!  Here is my version of the tag.  I did have the same snowman stamp, so I used another one.  Also my snowflakes and flourish stamps are also different, but hey it is all about making it your own :o)




Thanks for stopping by and taking a look, I'll post day two in a few :o)

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment