Sunday, December 30, 2007

Only a month

Well it has only been one month exactly since I posted.... One of my resolutions for the year of 2008 is to blog more faithfully! I hope that I can do it. I always seem to let life get in the way of me doing the things that I want to do and enjoy doing. I am hoping in the coming year to find a happy medium.


Lately I find it hard to come up with inspiration for scrapbook layouts because I am always having to think about doing them classes. I may have to cut back on my classes until my inspiration comes back. I hope not because I really do love teaching them.


I was so happy last night because I actually sat down in my scraproom and was looking at a layout in the December issue of Memory Makers and have wanted to try this layout for a while, but just haven't had the chance. Well last night I did it and I am so happy that I was able to scrap for myself! I had forgotten how enjoyable and relaxing it can be, (even if it is scraplifted).


Here it is:

so I hope that everyone has a wonderful New Year!!! I am off to scrap now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment