Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's been awhile

since I have posted, and I have been meaning to post for the past couple of days, but life in general has been soooo hectice since the week of Thanksgiving. That Monday, my father in law had a massive heart attack. He actually died twice on the way to the hospital. He survived a heart attack that not many people survive. They call it the widow maker. He had an angel with him that day!

Wayne has been sick with a cold and still going to school 3 days a week and working a 48 hour shift. I have been busy with cleaning houses, teaching scrapbooking classes 1 or 2 times a week and taking kids to appointments. I think I need to stop and breathe!

We had the Christmas parade in Whitesville today. It was good. I think that next year though I will have Joey stay with Marilynn so that I can take good pictures. I miss not being able to see Ariel performing. Wayne played Santa and rode in the ladder truck. Then he sat for several hours for kids to sit on "Santa's" lap and get a bag of goodies. Tomorrow we have the Christmas party for the Racine Volunteer Fire Department.

So no rest this weekend and I have 3 houses clean, 2 scrapbooking classes, 3 other appointments and I don't know what in the heck else for this week, lol

I will try to find some time to post some pictures, but for now you can drool over this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment